Who is looking at your work online?
Who wants to profit off your online content by making it their own?
It’s easy to get your ideas, products, and services out to a wide range of individuals by taking advantage of the bountiful opportunities found online. Unfortunately, there are individuals that would love to take your idea and profit from it. Protect your work with an information packed hangout with IP WORKS LAW’s Coffee with Catherine: PROTECT YOUR IDEAS FROM ONLINE COMPETION.
Join likeminded individuals on August 20th, 2020 at 11:00AM to explore ways to keep your intellectual property safe while you grow your business online. Attorney Catherine Cavella will lead the discussion on E-Commerce protection.
• E-COMMERCE and Protection of IP Online / Online competition
• URLs and unfair competition, UDRP
• Takedowns and the DMCA
• Amazon Brand Registry /Dealing with Online Counterfeiters
• Online privacy and compliance laws
IP WORKS LAW’s casual hang outs focus on idea development, protection, corporations/LLCs, branding, content, inventions, ideas, copyrights, trademarks and patents for small business and startups.
SIGN UP HERE: https://www.eventbrite.com/x/protect-your-ideas-from-online-competition-coffee-with-catherine-tickets-114466051040
Register, log on and grab your cup of joe. Remember to bring your questions!
Let’s have coffee with Catherine.
Latest posts by Catherine Cavella, ESQ. (see all)
- Franchise Protection: Navigating Key Legal Provisions and Disclosure Requirements - November 27, 2023
- Global Shift in IP Rights and Its Impact: Understanding International IP Dynamics - November 24, 2023
- The Future of Intellectual Property: Predictions from Top IP Attorneys - November 20, 2023