Let’s hang out this Thursday June 29th 2020 for this edition of Coffee with Catherine: Stretch Your Startup’s Resources! Our discussion will focus on ways to strech the resources you already posses to keep your businesss afloat during the COVID-19 era. You have the power to get through this time in our economy and IP WORKS LAW has ideas and solutions to get you there.
Grab a cub of joe and get comfortable for IP WORKS LAW’s casual hang out to discuss topics geared for startups that focus on idea development, protection, corporations/LLCs, branding, content, inventions, ideas, copyrights, trademarks and patents.
Register, log on and grab your cup of joe.
Let’s have coffee with Catherine.
COFFEE WITH CATHERINE AND OTHER PUBLIC HANGOUTS
- You have read and understand no attorney-client relationship will be created by participating in this hangout;
- You have no expectation of privacy in this hangout and will not share confidential or trade secret information (your own or anyone else’s), saving confidential material for a private call with Catherine;
- You will not record, live-stream or publish this hangout, though you can take notes for your own use.
So, keep that in mind before you disclose your “secret sauce.” (Don’t disclose your “secret sauce”!) If you want a confidential meeting with Catherine, you can schedule one at any time
DISCLAIMER: Suggestions and recommendations given by Catherine in this hangout should be considered general guidance and should not be considered legal advice. Participation in this hangout does not constitute creation of an attorney-client relationship with IP Works or Catherine Cavella, Esq. No attorney-client relationship is created until a written agreement confirming the nature and scope of the representation is signed by you and by Catherine.
Latest posts by Catherine Cavella, ESQ. (see all)
- The Process of Patenting a New Invention - February 6, 2024
- 4 Essential Strategies to Shield Your Intellectual Property from AI Infringement - January 29, 2024
- What Are the Benefits of Proprietary Content? - January 26, 2024